Network Redundancy and Cybersecurity Requirement
1. What is the most important business reason that you could give for having two separate (redundant) wide area network connections from the Sifers-Grayson Campus Area Network to the Internet?
2. Sifers-Grayson already has two redundant “wide area network connections” but, the implementation has at least one major security vulnerability. What is that vulnerability and why is it a problem?
3. Name and briefly describe three additional “best practices” that should be used when acquiring redundant network connections.
Before you begin, read section 5.3.2 of NIST SP 800-34r1 (Contingency Planning Guide for Federal Information Systems: Telecommunications Contingency Solutions). You should also review the attachednetwork overview diagram for the Sifers-Grayson Campus Area Network.
Provide in-text citations and references for 3 or more authoritative sources. Put the reference list at the end of your posting.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers