Global Issue Resources
In this phase of your Global Issue Analysis project, you will establish the theoretical framework that you will use to address the issue you selected in phase one.
You will begin by revising the work you previously submitted for your Global Issue – Selection (Phase I) assignment, based on the feedback you received from your instructor and other advances in your understanding since phase one was submitted. This will be included at the beginning of the paper you will submit for this assignment.
Next, you will detail a review of the literature relevant to the issue you selected to make sure you have considered as many facets of the issue as possible. Your list of sources will include those you previously cited in phase one, but should be considerably augmented. Include added material located through Global Issue Resources (AGOA, U.S. State Department, GAO, and United Nations), and course readings or media presentations if relevant. In addition, you should now include significant additions of readings from the Resource library or other peer-reviewed sources online or in print. Critically analyze this material to support your conception of the issue you are writing on.
At this point, you will identify and explain theories of culture, citizen engagement, and participation that are relevant to your issue and how they apply to it.
Finally, you will explain the key outcomes or findings that result as you apply the foregoing theories to your issue.
This is considered Phase 2 in the development of your Global Issue Analysis project. For this assignment, use the following organizational arrangement and structure:
3. Rationale for selection.
4. Review of relevant literature.
5. Theoretical framework applied to your topic.
6. Key outcomes and findings from the application of theoretical framework to your global issue.
The paper should also meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Reference citations are formatted according to APA (sixth edition) style.
• Number of resources: Minimum of eight peer-reviewed resources and other sources as appropriate.
• Length of paper: 5–8 typed, double-spaced pages, plus a list of references.
• Font and font size: Times, 12 point.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers