The Gemba Walk Presentation
REFUND WILL BE REQUIRED PLAGIARIZED WORK
Complete a modified Gemba Walk.
Prepare for your preliminary walk by completing the following:
- Refer back to this week’s Gemba walk presentation.
- Survey your department or another area of your choosing. Decide upon where you will focus your walk.
- Research both the setting where you will be doing your walk and explore external resources that will inform your setting.
Complete the walk by asking and answering the four W’s outlined in the Gemba Walk Presentation
Utilizing systems thinking concepts produce a 525- to 1,050-word executive summary.
- Discuss the four Ws and your findings.
- Where do you see opportunities to decrease muda (waste) and increase creativity and flow within processes or departments within your organization?
Answer the following two questions on separate sheets of paper it’s important that you DO NOT include these answers in your Gemba walk Credit WILL NOT be given if you do so. Title page is not necessary for your answers but can be used
1,) Review and consider the content you covered during Week Two.
Post a 260- to 350-word response to the following questions
Using Trbovich’s article, identify one area in your organization where you think you might be able to incorporate systems thinking.
- Provide examples from this week’s readings and external research.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines
- ) Readthe Gemba Walk Presentation created by Eve Krahe, PhD.
Post a response to the following question
How will you prepare to begin your Gemba Walk?