Case study on Marketing Plan
Section 1: Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy (MS Word or equivalent)
Write the three to five (3-5) page Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy section of your business plan, in which you:
- Define your company’s target market.
- Support your analysis with actual data on the size of the demographic groups in your local community (nearby zip codes).
- Outline the demographic information for your company specified on the worksheet in the course text (p. 107 | Demographic Description).Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
- Assess your company’s market competition.
- Use the factors listed in the course text graphic (p. 123 | Assess the Competition) to assess your company’s market competition.
- Defend your strategy to successfully compete against market leaders in your segment.
- Defend your plan to differentiate yourself from the competition using the information detailed on the worksheet in the text (p. 131 | Market Share Distribution).
- Clarify your company’s message using the information provided on the worksheet in the text (p. 160 | The Five F’s). Functions, finances,freedom, Feelings and future
- Identify the marketing vehicles you plan to use to build your company’s brand. Justify the key reasons why they will be effective. Provide examples of other non-alcoholic beverage companies that use these tactics effectively.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions